Tuesday 5 November 2019

Será que eu preciso de coaching financeiro na minha vida? l Do I need coaching in my life?

Bom diiiiiiia, minha gente! Dessa vez em português 🤸🏽‍♂️


Good morning, everyone! This time around the video is in Portuguese.
Worry not as I will summarise it to you. What do you want to have more money for right now?
Open up a business? Career change? Buy that property? Pay debt?
Organise your finances to start investing? Have you tried doing this by yourself unsuccessfully?
I have some news for you: you need a personal financial coach!
I have something to tell you that you will think I am crazy!
I am not only a believer, I am confident that anyone can reach their financial goals earning any amount of money (I am talking about realist goals here, ok?).
Here is a story for you: when I came to London a few years ago, I used to earn £400 PER MONTH!
I’ve managed to save up for a trip to Paris in my first 6 months living here!!! Of course it wasn’t a luxury holiday but who cares when you are in Paris?I used to pay £200 in rent, shared a house with 13 people and would still have fun!
This story is only a representation of one thing I’ve done. I’ve repeatedly achieved other things using the same technique: FINANCIAL ORGANISATION & PLANNING. So if you want to start putting your money to work for you, financial coaching can definitely help! The only challenge is: if you don’t dedicate 100% to make it work, of course it won’t work!
We will together find the solution to your financial challenges and you will be able to repeat the formula by yourself afterwards because you will learn how with coaching. Now, you might be sitting there and wondering...why will I pay for help if I am already struggling financially? The answer is very simple: how much is your debt today (if you have any) or how much have you managed to save up so far?
Have you asked yourself how much it will be in 6 months down the line if you repeat the same things you’ve all done with no results? Coaching will not only help you clear your debts but get rid of them for life! You will also learn to be smarter about money - this is called financial intelligence!
So, does it all make sense? Want to know more? Reach out to me today!
We can have a 30 minute chat which will cost you nothing.

leticia@masteryourfinances.co.uk
https://instagram.com/master_your_finances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sucessful habits l Hábitos de sucesso

Here are some of mine: 1) Spend at least one hour everyday learning about personal development or financial coaching 2) Read at least ...