Wednesday 7 August 2019

How much do you manage to save every month?

Do you practice paying yourself first before you pay any of your bills? This is the #1 rule of financial independence!

The Master of Your Finances secret of the week is: have at least one extra retirement pension. I have personally signed up to a LISA (Lifetime ISA) which gives me 25% interest on up to £4,000 a year. The only downside is that you can only have you is if you are 18 to 39 years of age. Also, you can only withdraw the money to buy your first property or when you are 60.

For those over 40, there is always SIPP (Self-Invested Personal Pension) which is also a UK government-approved personal pension scheme.

One of my life goals is NOT to struggle financially when I reach my retirement age so I have started thinking about it early.

How do you imagine your life when you retire?
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sucessful habits l Hábitos de sucesso

Here are some of mine: 1) Spend at least one hour everyday learning about personal development or financial coaching 2) Read at least ...