Wednesday 7 August 2019

‘Think and Grow Rich’ l 'Quem pensa enriquece'

My life has taken a great turn since I started a self-development journey.

I’ve had some incredible insights and am working towards goals that I never thought were possible. And it’s all in my mind! I am in love with Napoleon Hill at the moment and reading ‘The Law of Success’. This quote is from ‘Think and Grow Rich’.

What is your mind conceiving at the moment? Are you focusing on abundance and prosperity or are you concentrating on lack and scarcity? When you decide to focus on GREAT things, the universe will conspire in your favour! I dare you to try it out!
_________________________________________________________

 ”Tudo que uma mente humana é capaz de conceber, é capaz de conquistar.”
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sucessful habits l Hábitos de sucesso

Here are some of mine: 1) Spend at least one hour everyday learning about personal development or financial coaching 2) Read at least ...